Care home CATERING IS changing… … and so must your cooking suites The demand for better quality, healthier and more varied menus, coupled with the ever increasing need for special diets, means that more flexible cooking options are needed from your prime cooking equipment. But it’s not just about food! You also need the kitchen to appeal as a work space to professional chefs, care and nursing staff alike. The kitchen needs to be well planned...Read More
Home » Carehomes »
- The flexibility of Charvet One works well for Clayton Hotel City of London
- THINK VERSATILE, THINK CHARVET
- Induction Hobs for the Lanesborough
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES DISTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR 2018
- Charvet in action at Rovi
- Why THINK Charvet?
- Cooking suites for Care Homes
- Charvet adds single phase induction to ONE Series suites
- New issue of Premier News OUT NOW!
- Premier Insight on Induction
- Chef Patron Simon Shaw talks about El Gato Negro and Charvet
- Charvet Premium Finish FINALIST IN CATERING INSIGHT AWARDS
- The sad passing of Pierre-Alain
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes