The Open Championship returns to Carnoustie in July 2018, where the course will feature a fabulous new clubhouse. Foodservice facilities have been designed and installed by Inox Equip who selected Charvet’s ONE series for the cookline. At the centre of the line is Charvet’s new Multizone Induction Range, with oven under plus twin electric 2 x 8kw fryers. “Mounting induction over an electric oven helps to make use of limited kitchen space,” says Charvet UK Sales Director,...Read More
Home » Charvet ONE »
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes
- Steeped in history, strong in tradition
- Corinthia Quality
- Charvet strikes again at Orpington College
- Charvet adds refrigeration capacity to ONE series and Bespokes
- Our lime green show stopping Bespoke
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES UK SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR 2017
- Charvet Extend for the Weeping Willow
- Charvet Bespoke suite is the crown jewel in unique Jamie Oliver Group HQ kitchen
- Shortlisted for Catering Insight Award
- New Charvet Bratt Pan Hits the Block
- New Boiling Bans from Charvet!
- Charvet for Man Behind the Curtain
- Charvet One 6-Burner Oven Range Launched