Part of the London South East Colleges network, Orpington College’s second phase of teaching facilities, designed and installed by Hallmark Kitchens, features heavy-duty Charvet cooking power with gas hobs, solid tops, induction hobs, grills, fryers and ovens. (Pictured above is the view of the Pro700 training suites, from the lecturer’s customised Pro800 suite). Orpington College was London’s first Hospitality, Food and Enterprise Career College when it launched in 2014....Read More
Home » College »
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes
- Steeped in history, strong in tradition
- Corinthia Quality
- Charvet strikes again at Orpington College
- Charvet adds refrigeration capacity to ONE series and Bespokes
- Our lime green show stopping Bespoke
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES UK SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR 2017
- Charvet Extend for the Weeping Willow
- Charvet Bespoke suite is the crown jewel in unique Jamie Oliver Group HQ kitchen
- Shortlisted for Catering Insight Award
- New Charvet Bratt Pan Hits the Block
- New Boiling Bans from Charvet!
- Charvet for Man Behind the Curtain
- Charvet One 6-Burner Oven Range Launched