Part of the London South East Colleges network, Orpington College’s second phase of teaching facilities, designed and installed by Hallmark Kitchens, features heavy-duty Charvet cooking power with gas hobs, solid tops, induction hobs, grills, fryers and ovens. (Pictured above is the view of the Pro700 training suites, from the lecturer’s customised Pro800 suite). Orpington College was London’s first Hospitality, Food and Enterprise Career College when it launched in 2014....Read More
Home » College »
- The flexibility of Charvet One works well for Clayton Hotel City of London
- THINK VERSATILE, THINK CHARVET
- Induction Hobs for the Lanesborough
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES DISTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR 2018
- Charvet in action at Rovi
- Why THINK Charvet?
- Cooking suites for Care Homes
- Charvet adds single phase induction to ONE Series suites
- New issue of Premier News OUT NOW!
- Premier Insight on Induction
- Chef Patron Simon Shaw talks about El Gato Negro and Charvet
- Charvet Premium Finish FINALIST IN CATERING INSIGHT AWARDS
- The sad passing of Pierre-Alain
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes