Garden Centres are seeing a huge increase in dining and have been increasing their investment in catering equipment to meet this demand. Charvet have recently installed professional cooking suites in a number of these forward thinking garden centres, from entry level Charvet One suites, all the way up to fantastic looking Bespokes. Over the next few weeks we will be putting up stories telling you why these garden centres chose Charvet and how Charvet is helping their...Read More
Home » Garden Centres »
- Induction Hobs for the Lanesborough
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES DISTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR 2018
- Charvet in action at Rovi
- Why THINK Charvet?
- Cooking suites for Care Homes
- Charvet adds single phase induction to ONE Series suites
- New issue of Premier News OUT NOW!
- Premier Insight on Induction
- Chef Patron Simon Shaw talks about El Gato Negro and Charvet
- Charvet Premium Finish FINALIST IN CATERING INSIGHT AWARDS
- The sad passing of Pierre-Alain
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes
- Steeped in history, strong in tradition
- Corinthia Quality