Discover why Executive Head Chef Brian Spark chose Charvet Bespoke and Charvet One professional cooking suites for his busy kitchen, and what he thinks of induction. Here’s just a taste of what he had to say… “Charvet was installed here two years ago. “Why did we choose Charvet? Because it is the best! “It lasts a long time, works perfectly and gives easy cleaning. Both our Charvet units are so easy to clean down at the end of the day and keep in pristine...Read More
Home » Hotels »
- THINK VERSATILE, THINK CHARVET
- Induction Hobs for the Lanesborough
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES DISTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR 2018
- Charvet in action at Rovi
- Why THINK Charvet?
- Cooking suites for Care Homes
- Charvet adds single phase induction to ONE Series suites
- New issue of Premier News OUT NOW!
- Premier Insight on Induction
- Chef Patron Simon Shaw talks about El Gato Negro and Charvet
- Charvet Premium Finish FINALIST IN CATERING INSIGHT AWARDS
- The sad passing of Pierre-Alain
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes
- Steeped in history, strong in tradition