The Lanesborough, London, installed the first of its Charvet cooking suites in its downstairs kitchen a decade ago, following up with another in the upstairs kitchen in 2015. The Charvet bespoke and Pro900 suites both feature extensive use of induction hobs. Steeven Gilles is Head Chef at The Lanesborough’s Michelin-starred Céleste restaurant and he kindly gave his comments on the Charvet equipment. Steeven has only worked in Michelin-starred restaurants, including the 3*...Read More
Home » News »
- THINK VERSATILE, THINK CHARVET
- Induction Hobs for the Lanesborough
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES DISTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR 2018
- Charvet in action at Rovi
- Why THINK Charvet?
- Cooking suites for Care Homes
- Charvet adds single phase induction to ONE Series suites
- New issue of Premier News OUT NOW!
- Premier Insight on Induction
- Chef Patron Simon Shaw talks about El Gato Negro and Charvet
- Charvet Premium Finish FINALIST IN CATERING INSIGHT AWARDS
- The sad passing of Pierre-Alain
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes
- Steeped in history, strong in tradition