The 6-burner with gas oven in the Charvet ONE heavy-duty equipment range is wide enough to cook a whole lamb and has launched in response to demand for better quality entry-level equipment from restaurant chain operators. “Many of our customers asked for a classic 6-burner range in the Charvet ONE format because they find that other equipment simply does not stand up to the punishment of working in a modern kitchen,” says Pierre-Alain Augagneur, Charvet President and...Read More
Home » Pubs »
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes
- Steeped in history, strong in tradition
- Corinthia Quality
- Charvet strikes again at Orpington College
- Charvet adds refrigeration capacity to ONE series and Bespokes
- Our lime green show stopping Bespoke
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES UK SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR 2017
- Charvet Extend for the Weeping Willow
- Charvet Bespoke suite is the crown jewel in unique Jamie Oliver Group HQ kitchen
- Shortlisted for Catering Insight Award
- New Charvet Bratt Pan Hits the Block
- New Boiling Bans from Charvet!
- Charvet for Man Behind the Curtain
- Charvet One 6-Burner Oven Range Launched