Adapted from a story by Clare Nicholls (Author Catering Insight) Lakes Catering Maintenance (LCM) has just completed a £270,000 project in Windermere to transform the former Lighthouse Restaurant into what has been renamed Brown Sugar. LCM MD Leigh Howard commented: “The project has been of one of our more challenging of the year. A basement kitchen in the heart of Windermere village has, of course, presented logistical challenges; the extraction system has...Read More
Home » Restaurants »
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes
- Steeped in history, strong in tradition
- Corinthia Quality
- Charvet strikes again at Orpington College
- Charvet adds refrigeration capacity to ONE series and Bespokes
- Our lime green show stopping Bespoke
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES UK SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR 2017
- Charvet Extend for the Weeping Willow
- Charvet Bespoke suite is the crown jewel in unique Jamie Oliver Group HQ kitchen
- Shortlisted for Catering Insight Award
- New Charvet Bratt Pan Hits the Block
- New Boiling Bans from Charvet!
- Charvet for Man Behind the Curtain
- Charvet One 6-Burner Oven Range Launched