Manchester’s classiest street now boasts a unique Catalan restaurant, Tast Cuina Catalana. The menu at Tast is conceived by multi-Michelin starred Catalan chef Paco Pérez and backers include Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola. Tast Cuina Catalana translated means ‘taste from the Catalan kitchen’. Find out what Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa thinks of the plancha on his Charvet PRO800, PRO900 and Extend professional cooking suites. Charvet has installed...Read More
Home » Salamander »
- Charvet in action at Rovi
- Why THINK Charvet?
- Cooking suites for Care Homes
- Charvet adds single phase induction to ONE Series suites
- New issue of Premier News OUT NOW!
- Premier Insight on Induction
- Chef Patron Simon Shaw talks about El Gato Negro and Charvet
- Charvet Premium Finish FINALIST IN CATERING INSIGHT AWARDS
- The sad passing of Pierre-Alain
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes
- Steeped in history, strong in tradition
- Corinthia Quality
- Charvet strikes again at Orpington College
- Charvet adds refrigeration capacity to ONE series and Bespokes