Manchester’s classiest street now boasts a unique Catalan restaurant, Tast Cuina Catalana. The menu at Tast is conceived by multi-Michelin starred Catalan chef Paco Pérez and backers include Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola. Tast Cuina Catalana translated means ‘taste from the Catalan kitchen’. Find out what Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa thinks of the plancha on his Charvet PRO800, PRO900 and Extend professional cooking suites. Charvet has installed...Read More
Home » Salamander »
- Charvet Premium Finish FINALIST IN CATERING INSIGHT AWARDS
- The sad passing of Pierre-Alain
- Charvet launches Premium Finish!
- “You just need to see it” – Head Chef Miquel Villacrosa Tast Catala, Manchester
- Midland Hotel, Manchester – an interview with Executive Head Chef Brian Spark
- Charvet at Brown Sugar!
- Charvet and Petersham Nurseries: The evolution
- Garden Centres investing Charvet cooking suites
- Charvet and Care Homes
- Steeped in history, strong in tradition
- Corinthia Quality
- Charvet strikes again at Orpington College
- Charvet adds refrigeration capacity to ONE series and Bespokes
- Our lime green show stopping Bespoke
- CHARVET ANNOUNCES UK SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR 2017
- Charvet Extend for the Weeping Willow
- Charvet Bespoke suite is the crown jewel in unique Jamie Oliver Group HQ kitchen
- Shortlisted for Catering Insight Award
- New Charvet Bratt Pan Hits the Block
- New Boiling Bans from Charvet!