Produced the Way Only Charvet Can
Manufactured in France to Charvet’s exacting specifications, the Charvet Salamander is versatile, powerful and robust.
A heavy-duty contact grill that can be easily bench, wall mounted, or fitted at the end of a cooking suite, the Salamander:
- Features infrared technology that minimises smoke and odours
- 3kW of power achieving an impressive 400 ºC in just nine seconds — or a massive 570 ºC after 15 minutes use.
“I have worked with Charvet in previous kitchens and have always found it to be solid, reliable, provides the cooking power we need and most importantly takes the knocks that inevitably come from being in use 16 hours a day”.
Gary Foulkes, The Square
- Two independent cooking areas allow half the unit to be switched off during low demand
- A standard on/off control allows for use at full-blast during peak service.
- Plate Detection System automatically turns the elements on when a dish is placed under the grill.
- Open on three sides that accept dishes of any size, the Charvet Salamander measures 600mm x 590mm x 590 mm, with a surface cooking area of 540mm x 375 mm. Weight is 49kg.