Manufactured in France to Charvet’s exacting heavy-duty specifications, the Charvet Salamander is versatile, powerful and robust.
A heavier-duty contact grill that can be easily bench or wall mounted, or fitted at the end of a cooking suite, the Salamander:
- Features infrared technology that minimises smoke and odours.
- 3kW of power achieving an impressive 400 ºC in just nine seconds or a massive 570 ºC after 15 minutes use.
- Two independent cooking areas allow half the unit to be switched off during low demand.
- A standard on/off control allows for use at full-blast during peak service and the Plate Detection System automatically turns the elements on when a dish is placed under the grill.
- Open on three sides, accepting dishes of any size, the Charvet Salamander measures 600 x 590 x 590 mm, with a surface cooking area of 540 x 375 mm. Weight is 49 Kg.
Click here to see the Salamander in action at Restaurant 27.
For full details and how to order, please email us at email@example.com.
View our Salamander Brochure here.