When ease and speed during cleaning are an important factor, the AEROGAM series comes in to its own.
Based upon PRO1000 series, the AEROGAM Series takes the requirement for large-scale cooking up a level by increasing the leg height from 200mm to 400mm, making cleaning and maintenance extremely easy.
AEROGAM also features the powerful 15kW open burners found in the PRO1000 Series, coupled with further increased capacities for boiling pans and bratt pans, making the AEROGAM range particularly appealing to around the clock large-scale cooking operations.
“I wanted equipment that could cope with a busy kitchen pumping out food all night long. I needed reliability and a long working life”.
The Art School
Providing the opportunity to floor, plinth and cantilever mount modules, AEROGAM can be installed to suit any site-specific requirements.
AEROGAM is packed with power and comes with a range of options, including gas, electric and induction.
- Charvet’s legendary durability
- Powerful cooking performance
- Easy to install, service and maintain
- Fully welded super-durable construction
- Traditional design features
- Modules available from 500mm up to 1500mm wide
- Charvet ‘Bleu Nocturne’ enamel control panels and handles
- 3mm thick worktop
- Short continual flues
- 15kW Open Burners
- Largest size plancha plates
- Large chargrill cooking grid
- Optional one-piece worktop
- Optional colour choice for enamel control panels and handles
- Optional electronic controls