The Perfect Match to any Charvet Suite
Download brochure here.
Manufactured in France to Charvet’s exacting specifications, the Charvet Salamander is flexible, powerful and robust.
Available in gas or electric (single-phase and three-phase) versions and versatile enough to fulfil many different roles using relatively little space, Salamanders are a common sight in many professional kitchens. Due to their design, Salamanders are usually mounted directly on a wall or shelf so that the cooking is easily monitored at eye level.
“I have worked with Charvet in previous kitchens and have always found it to be solid, reliable, provides the cooking power we need and most importantly takes the knocks that inevitably come from being in use 16 hours a day”.
Gary Foulkes, The Square
Charvet’s Gas and three-phase Electric Salamanders use a simple notch mechanism to adjust the height of the shelf, and also include the following:
- Charvet’s legendary durability
- Powerful cooking performance
- Easy to install, service and maintain
- Traditional design features
- Available in 600mm or 800mm wide modules
- Open on three sides that accept dishes of any size
- Optional colour choice for enamel control panel
Charvet’s single-phase Electric Rise and Fall Salamander allows you to raise and lower the entire top grill section, along with:
- 400 º C in just nine seconds — or a massive 570 º C after 15 minutes use.
- Two independent cooking areas allow half the unit to be switched off during low demand
- Plate Detection System automatically turns the elements on when a dish is placed under the grill.
- Feature infrared technology that minimises smoke and odours
To find out more about Charvet Salamanders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.