Kent-based distributor KCCJ won the ‘Design Project over 500k’ title at the 2021 CEDA Grand Prix Awards for its work on Tottenham Hotspur stadium.
Stevenage-based TAG Catering Equipment was announced as the joint winner in the ‘Design Project £50k-£200k’ category, for its Brother Marcus scheme in Spitalfields, London.
Charvet prime cooking equipment features prominently at both sites.
At Tottenham, there is a Charvet Bespoke Suite with stainless steel panels and a host of cooking modules including fryer, chargrill, solid tops, pasta cooker, bains marie, gas burners and salamander.
Brother Marcus, Spitalfields saw the installation of an open-view Charvet suite. All cooking at Brother Marcus is done front-of-house with a full view of the range for a truly theatrical experience.
“Many congratulations to KCCJ MD Kevin Slatter and TAG Catering Equipment MD Tyron Stephens-Smith,” said Charvet UK Sales Director Ian Clow.
“The CEDA Grand Prix Awards recognise the professionalism and innovation of distributors.
“Winning a CEDA Grand Prix Award is one of the highest achievements in the catering equipment supply industry.”
“Even to be shortlisted is a considerable achievement because the CEDA Grand Prix Awards highlight the professionalism and innovation of distributors.
“Charvet UK only sells its ranges via distributors and we are delighted to work with the majority of distributors shortlisted for the 2021 awards.”
The shortlist was as follows:
Design Projects under £50k
- The Griffin Inn – Hatherley Commercial Services
- The Dorchester Bar Kitchen – TAG Catering Equipment UK
- The Colmore – Vision Commercial Kitchens
Design Projects £50k-£200k
- The Cottage @ Fulham FC – Caterware
- Freemasons “Mr Smith’s” – CHR Foodservice Equipment
- Brother Marcus, Spitalfields – TAG Catering Equipment UK
Design Projects £200k-£500k
- Morrisons, Canning Town, Market Kitchen Concept – Caterware
- Picturedrome – CHR Foodservice Equipment
- Julie’s Restaurant – TAG Catering Equipment UK
- Lu Ban Restaurant – Vision Commercial Kitchens
Design Projects over £500k
- Crow Wood Hotel and Spa – CHR Foodservice Equipment
- Grantley Hall – CNG Foodservice Equipment
- Langley Park Hotel – Court Catering Equipment
- Tottenham Hotspur FC – KCCJ
- The Grove Glasshouse – TAG Catering Equipment UK
Outstanding Customer Service
- Refurbishment of School Kitchens – Airedale Group
- Loungers/Cosy Clubs – Tailor Made Catering Equipment Services
- Fortnum & Mason – Vision Commercial Kitchens
Project Management Excellence
- Kendal College – Archer Catering Systems
- Societe Generale – Gratte Brothers Catering Equipment
- Studley Castle – TAG Catering Equipment UK
Find out more at www.ceda.co.uk