Compact, yet thinks BIG
Delivering the highest innovation and performance, the PRO700 range impresses at first sight with its reduced dimensions.
As kitchens get ever smaller, the PRO700 Series is perfect for restaurants that require heavy-duty equipment within a small footprint.
With its depth of 700mm, the PRO700 Series maintains the standards required of Charvet equipment which suits restaurants found in town centre locations, older properties and allows for smaller kitchens to create larger seating areas.
“We were among the first to get Charvet PRO700. It has been good for us, and we have had excellent support and service.”
Chef Director, Alan Bird Food Etc. Ltd.
Providing the unique opportunity to mix over 60 cooking module bridge units with varying width bases, the PRO700 Series is the ultimate choice for flexible cooking suite design.
PRO700 is packed with power and comes with a range of options, including gas, electric and induction.
- Charvet’s legendary durability
- Powerful cooking performance
- Easy to install, service and maintain
- Fully welded super-durable construction
- Clean lines, simple design
- Modules available from 400mm up to 1200mm wide
- Charvet ‘Rouge Vin’ enamel control panels and handles
- 2mm thick worktop with built in flue
- Optional one-piece worktop
- Optional colour choice for enamel control panels and handles
- Optional ‘Premium Finish’ adding coloured front panels to modules
Find out about the PRO 700 optional finishes here