Traditional, Efficient and Flexible
With continual development mixed with traditional design, the Pro 800 Series is favoured by small and medium-sized operations.
For establishments requiring a long-lasting investment, the Pro 800 Series provides users with confidence that their suite will maintain its specialist finish whilst withstanding the harshest use.
PRO800 Series allows you to modify the widths and heights of neutral units, providing the flexibility to design a customised suite to fit the most challenging kitchen environment.
“Moving towards the bespoke end of the spectrum, the Pro 800 series provides an ideal opportunity to mix the flexibility of modular equipment with customisation, allowing all types of kitchens to create beautiful and unique cooking suites. Added to this is the knowledge that Pro 800 series will last over 20 years, providing a great return on investment”.
Charvet – Premier Ranges Managing Director
There are a variety of design options in Pro 800, with the opportunity to floor, plinth and cantilever mount modules, potentially increasing productivity whilst creating a central focal point for your kitchen.
Pro 800 Series is packed with power and comes with a range of options including gas, electric and induction.
- Charvet’s legendary durability
- Powerful cooking performance
- Easy to install, service and maintain
- Fully welded super-durable construction
- Traditional design features
- Modules available from 425mm up to 1,275mm wide
- Charvet ‘Rouge Vin’ enamel control panels and handles
- 3mm thick worktop
- Adjustable width/height neutral modules
- Optional short or tall flues
- Optional one-piece worktop
- Optional semi one-piece worktop sections
- Optional colour choices for enamel control panels and handles
- Optional ‘Premium Finish’ adding coloured front panels to modules
Find out about the Pro 800 optional finishes here